Wednesday, June 5, 2013

FIRST POST!!!

Hi, I'm Joe. 
I've found recently that despite being editor in chief of Mormongeeks.com, and writing for the University of Utah's Daily Utah Chronicle, and being on Facebook, and several other forums in which I can express my opinions at, I need an outlet to just rant, gush, or share the strangeness that is my life. So, this blog is dedicated solely to me, my world, and the weird, cool, strange or just plain stupid things I run across during my being in existence. 

A brief introduction for those of you who are reading this that don't already know me: I'm 27 years old, live in Salt Lake City, LDS, MASSIVE nerd, geek and fanboy. I am currently attending the University of Utah where I major in entertainment journalism. I work for the Daily Utah Chronicle in the arts and entertainment section and I work at a retail business which I am not willing to divulge the name of it simply because I like my job and the last thing I need is somebody getting offended over something I say here and me getting fired. 

Not that I'd ever say that much that's offensive.

Okay, I do occasionally. 

-JOE

4 comments:

  1. I am Andrew Airmet, and I approve this blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is what, four blogs now? Plus the writing you do for the newspaper? I mean I've heard of needing a creative outlet, but dang. Do you miss having to write assignments for school or something? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Heroes of the Realm Chapter 6: Lies

The moonlit night was enough for Thayne's half elven eyes to see clearly by. He followed behind Bud easily through the dark forest, supp...